Wednesday, December 16, 2009

otto the best pizza!!

So in nyc, ppl suggested me many good italian enoteca and pizzeria, but enoteca otto absolutely serves the best pizza. Besides, their caprese and prosciuto was aplendid!!!
They have some good italian wines, too. It is always crowded, so when you go, be sure to have reservation. It locates at the intersecton of 5th ave and East 8th. Get off around NYU, and you will
Find it!!

Chef mario batalli absolutely has more restaurants where we can experience
The best italian. I hate to say this, but there are so many fake italian restaurants which serves
Udon noodle like pasta doe cooking too long even in this gourmet city. Still, try iino for panini, lupa for good italian meat dishes, and
Babbo or del post for luxury italian. Ahhhhhh, I can never be rich enough!! Help me out from this tempting italian indulgence!!!

Oh, I always forget taking pictures, but I'll start updating today's style from tomorrow!
Promise!!!

Well, I'm feeling good for procsecco, maybe its time for bed!

Good night, world:)

No comments:

Post a Comment