Saturday, December 19, 2009

3-day style :)



**Boys me:)**
JK: H&M
shirt: H&M
Pants: 3.1 Phillip Lim

bow tie: boycot

It is a little hard to see, but the pants that I'm wearing is from 3.1 Phillip Lim, and I love how the fabric draping shown really beaurifully. it kinda looks like Harem pants, but more detail designed and the fabric is carefully chosen.

I also Love this bow tie. Its from boycott which is a boy's brand in Japan. I do not think its sold in U.S, but their little accessories are all well made, and reasonable. talking of being reasonable and well-designed, I love this H&M JK, and shirt, too. the picture is not clear, but the JK colour is almost like powder pink, but not pure pink. its like pale pink beige. the shirt's material is also good if you think about the price. it was like $30, but the material was very thin yet soft and smooth. it does not look cheap, either.


**Girly Classico **
JK: H&M
Sweather: Forever21
dress: Urban outfitter
t necklace: Hermes

After dressing like a boy, I always feel like wearing extra girly, but for this season, I prefer having vintage taste with it. I was actually not really satisfied with the sweater. I wanted to wear loosy sweater, but too sad, I could not find it from my wardrobe...:(







Leather JK: 3.1 Phillip Lim
tank top: 3.1 Phillip Lim
Pants: 3.1 PL
Bra: 3.1 Phillip Lim

I wore this coordination on the day I was at 3.1 Pre-sale reception party.
Because it was at night, I went hard rock a little. I love this leather Jk, its made of lamb skin, but its amazingly soft and super cute. For the coming season and next spring season, 3.1 likes loose tops being tacked in loose pants. and no doubt, I fell in love with this pants...!


I know.., you can see my messy room in the back..., forgive meee! well, of course I was wearing thiiick outer when I was outside just to clarify!

as you can see, my type is not always the same..I love fashion and I love having a theme of the day. I love being a preppy boy, super girly, or hard rock sometimes! To me, it is such a big fun to decide what I wanna be for the day. Still, I love combining a Jacket in some way. Also, I love mixing good stuff and cheap yet cute stuff. ohh, I love wearing mens clothes sometimes, too:) its fun!! loose sweaters, ties, mens socks, oxford shoes....,the trend is also going that way, so luckily it easy for me to find my Favourites★

I hope the weather doesn't get colder any more..., its getting hard to wear anything I want:(( its been sooooooo cold.....so Stay nice and warm!

ok, good night world:) ...though its almost morning..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment