Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snowy**



It was my first time seeing this much snow in NYC and of course I was not expecting this in NYC!!

When I was in Buffalo, Oh My God, Lake in front of my house was totally frozen and even that Niagara Falls was frozen. Coming from Japan, I was totally shocked that people can really skate on the frozen lake in the winter!!


For some reason, I would loooove craving on sweets, especially chocolates, on those cold days...and you know the best place to go....yes, Max Brenner!! I had chocolate marshmallow pizza, and I ate the whole thing...lol it was a little too big, but I finished the whole pizza, now I feel so heavy...but its okay, its phenomenal.
Max Brenner
www.maxbrenner.com
841 Broadway (14th street/Union Square)
New York, NY 10003
(212) 388-0030

To have goooood sleep, I am having Jasmine tea and I am going to bed...
Good Night World:)

No comments:

Post a Comment